The Taffy Shop is the oldest homemade Salt Water Taffy Shop in town, established in 1934. Their taffy is known as ''the sweetest gift in Estes Park!''
Address: 121 West Elkhorn Avenue Estes Park, CO 80517
Telephone: (970) 586-4548
|The Taffy Shop Reviews:|
1. The Salt Water Taffy is absolutely delicious! And it's fun to see it being made in the window. Mel
2. I love this taffy!!! We drive up to Estes Park just for the taffy!!!
3. Yes, this taffy is divinely delicious. Scrumptious. Bring cash to pay for it Pam
4. I have been coming to this shop since I was 5 II am 72. Best taffy no matter where you go, east coast or west, a must try, melts in your mouth.
5. Is this the same store as the Estes Park Salt Water Taffy Company? The taffy my son just brought back was awful!
6. The best taffy in the country! Wish the butter rum flavor was offered more often. Linda
7. Normally I do not care for Taffy--BUT yours is really good! If it wasn't too far I would try to return before I go back to Texas. Mary
8. We have been coming to Estes Park since the early 1970s and your taffy is awesome! Great customer service! Asset to Estes Park. Ellen
9. I have been going there since I was too young to remember. My parents and grandparents went there before me. It is absolutely, positively the best! Randy in Arizona
10. In reference to comment #5, The Taffy Shop is not affiliated with Estes Park Taffy Company. I know it is confusing for folks, but The Taffy Shop has been in Estes for 80 years.167 Nancy
11. Have been coming here for 3 generations in our family, love it! Once you try this stuff, you'll be back. Sad, no mail order. Martin
Take A Peek At The Taffy Shop
The Taffy Shop Map & Directions